- PyText github.com/facebookresearch/pyte
- TLDR - FastText meets PyTorch;
- Very similar to AllenNLP in nature;
- Will be useful if you can afford to write modules for their framework to solve 100 identical tasks (i.e. like Facebook with 200 languages);
- In itself - seems to be too high maintenance to use;
I will not use use it.
NLP library build on top of PyTorch 1.0 by Facebook?
- No repo link though (github.com/facebookresearch/pyte
- The paper also mentions the same limited API as AllenNLP has ... =(
Painting with GANs
This looks just awesome.
I guess it will not work in real resolutions yet.
This kind of mirrors my own old post
Channel Edit Photo
Creating a new user
With the above hack, user creation can be done as easy as:
USER="YOUR_USER" && \
GROUP="YOUR_GROUP" && \
sudo useradd $USER && \
sudo adduser $USER $GROUP && \
sudo mkdir -p /home/$USER/.ssh/ && \
sudo touch /home/$USER/.ssh/authorized_keys && \
sudo chown -R $USER:$USER /home/$USER/.ssh/ && \
sudo wget -O - github.com/$USER.keys | sudo tee -a /home/$USER/.ssh/authorized_keys#linux
Looks like they are near end of their support.
On a fresh build you will need this
conda install notebook=5.6
To use them.
Will need to invest some time into making Jupyter Lab actually usable.
TDS article follow-up
TDS also accepted a reprint of the article
Our victory in CFT-2018 competition
- Multi-task learning + seq2seq models rule;
- The domain seems to be easy, but it is not;
- You can also build a pipeline based on manual features, but it will not be task agnostic;
- Loss weighting is crucial for such tasks;
- Transformer trains 10x longer;
Problems with GPUs in DL box
Cryptic messages like:
GPU is lost
Usually this is either:
- Or bad PCIE contact;
- Too much load on PCIE bus;
An intro to RL
Though published by OpenAI with TF, this is simply amazing:
When it is colder, under full load GPUs run at 70C
Towards Data Science
Our article was accepted to their publication:
Also when you have published once there, then you can just publish your work on TDS on recurrent basis =)
I doubt that this will be properly distributed to all 130k of their subs, but nevertheless this is a milestone.